The original Uniseal
For a liquid tight seal, UNISEAL ® is the world’s best and cheapest watertight bulkhead fitting for relative thin walls.
UNISEALS provide more versatility than a traditional bulkhead, handling irregularities and curvatures with ease.
The UNISEAL® offers longevity, easy installation and a reduction in labor and material costs.
They are made to withstand pressure and suction up to 4,5bar (65psi).
Manufactured with Alcryn by DuPont®, they are resistant to most chemical compounds as well as acids, oils, greases, gasoline, sewage, waste, heat and cold (-40°C – 100°C)
To achieve optimal results in straight or curved applications, the UNISEAL® is the only choice to meet your sealing needs.
Unlike some counterfeit products, this original UNISEAL guarantees a watertight application when correctly installed.
We sell the Uniseals in all European countries.
The installation is easy:
- Drill a hole in the wall (see table below for diameters!) by using a hole saw.
- Make sure the edges are smooth and not sharp therefore smoothen them with sand paper.
- Insert the UNISEAL®.
We recommend to use silicone or an other sealant to assure the perfect sealing.
- Then chamfer the tube and coat it with a lubricant (silicone grease or simply soapy water)
- Finally, push the tube through the seal.
The particular shape of the seal will allow its expansion at the passage of the tube, thus ensuring the required sealing even on slightly curved surfaces such as round tanks.
- If the tube does not pass through the seal, widen the hole with sandpaper of a file.
Use the table for metric uniseal sizes and drill diameters.
|Tube diameter (mm)||Tube diameter (inch)||Drill diameter (mm)||Drill diameter (inch)||Max. wall thickness|
|* parts in bold text are on stock|